Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Valentine cookies

Posted by minnie_tx (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 28, 07 at 14:14

I can't find the thread about them
Someone asked about them if you go to the gallery (see top of main crafts page) there are some pics. of the original basket and this years.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Valentine cookies

Minnie, your new cookie basket pic is on page 8 of the holiday forum. It is titled "New valentines cookie basket". Hope that helps. Luvs

o

Thanks Luvs
I'm trying to figure out if I should just put it on a shelf like it is until next year. Last year I took the cookies out and just had them on a shelf to keep.

o

Hey, Minnie (and Luvs!)-- Thanks for looking into where this was. I was the one who'd asked, so I'll go check it out.

Many thanks. :-)
--Jenn
http://web.mac.com/thriftshopromantic/iWeb/

o
RE: Valentine cookies- Got to see them

Wow, the basket is lovely. Those cookies are so pretty, I can see where you'd wanted to save them. My great-aunt used to bake cookies similar to that every Valentines Day and Easter, and it was one of those things her great-nieces and -nephews absolutely looked forward to.

--Jenn
http://web.mac.com/thriftshopromantic/iWeb/

o

I was amazed that Minnie's real cookies lasted so well. They are decorated so pretty.

I used hers as inspiration, and cut out and painted some wooden ones. There is a pic of them on the painting forum and on my stacked valentines plate on the holiday forum. Just wood, texture paint and sprinkles of various types.

Minnie, your's should be pretty dried out by now, so probably okay to leave in the basket--moisture would be the enemy! (or a hungry mouse!) LOL

Luvs

o

...Heh-- or me on a diet. :-) They really really look tempting.

o

These came from one of those Send A Cookie companies!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here