Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need your help

Posted by tralynn (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 28, 09 at 14:06

I am looking for a poem or saying to put with a box. It will be a little box for my granddaughter, something about when you are sad or missing grandma open this box with a poem about hugs and kisses or butterfly kisses. It seems like I seen it here before but not sure. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it.
Tralynn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need your help

Gosh, I'm no good at writing poems and don't remember the one you mentioned. Sure hope one of the other gals can help you Tralynn. Luvs

o
RE: Need your help

Tralynn,

Go to this craft site and post your request there.

http://www.voy.com/100606/

There are a ton of very talented poets over there who just amaze me with their wit and way with words. I am sure one of them will respond to your post. Some of the gals on that board also come here.

Carmen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here