Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
huggybear_2008

patterns for Fortescuegal

huggybear_2008
15 years ago

I will look for my pattern for the lawn geese clothes, but in the mean time.. since summer is coming and if you are interested in the bathing suit one.. the top is a tube of fabric and I took a styrofoam ball and cut in half and each half is one side of the bra type top.. I then inserted them in the tube of fabric and stitched in between them to create the top you can tie it in the back and add a strap to the top at the neck.. you can add lace or ruffels or what ever you want.. the bottom is also a long piece of fabric with elestic inserted in a casting and also lace or ruffles added to the bottom. of the skirt of the bathing suit.. I then added a bow for the top or a straw hat.. and sun glasses.. cost aprox. $1.00 to make.

the dresses are just sorta cone shapes turned upside down and the point of the cone cut off so it will make the neck line and you can add collars or lace or what ever you want to make it look different. the hats are just little hats I found at a craft store and covered them with fabric to match the dress. or I just adde straw hats or bows..

Huggy

Comments (4)