Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ez bow maker directions

Posted by ownedbyadog (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 16, 08 at 12:32

If anyone has the directions to the ez bow maker would you mind sharing them? I moved and lost the directions.....!!! Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ez bow maker directions

I'm hoping this might help if you don't find the directions for yours. My husband cut this out and drilled 5 holes in a circle for each size bow. Then he cut me 2 dowels to run wire through and then 5 on each side of the 2 center pegs. He continued out 9 times on each side so one could make very lg bows with this. This bow maker has been used for wedding bows and all occasions. Because of it I have lots of fancy bows at my home. Is this what yours looks like at all? I just leave a tail on my ribbon and always go through the center pegs, back and forth until I get the size & fullness I want.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bow Maker

o

I really like your bow maker! Could you please give me the dimensions for it, such as length, width, and distance between the holes? Thanks so much!

o

Jade, My bow maker is 4.5"W x 20"L. The outside row of holes is 1" apart and the next row is drilled in between those holes so u end up with the 1st, 3rd and 5th row all lined up. The 2nd and 4th rows also line up when drilled. I hope you can understand what I'm saying and if not look at the picture and hopefully that will explain it. I have never used the last 4 sets of holes so I think u could get by with making it shorter unless your wanting bows that would be that large. Let me know if u need more help. If not show me your bows. I only use ribbon with wired edges.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here