Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oddie_gw

Spring Wreath

oddie
16 years ago

Had a few pretty yellow glitter eggs to go on this wreath but desided to skip the Easter and just go for spring, might give it to my dad for his door but not sure yet, he might think its to girlish looking, size is 15 in.

thanks for looking!

oddie

close up

Comments (9)

• craftylady-2006
    16 years ago

Ohhhhhhh Oddie, that came out so very pretty. As you said, it doesn't need the eggs to look so beautiful. Great work.

Sal

• honeysuckleridge
    16 years ago

{{gwi:1475537}}

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

That's a lovely Spring wreath, Oddie. I always have a hard time trying to figure out what flowers go together well. I've stood in the floral section at the store many times trying several together to figure out what to buy--all of your's just go together so perfectly. Great job! Luvs

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you! sal ,ginger and luvs, its never easy for me to deside what goes together eather, and usely supprised when what I pick works LOL! I love that pale shade of yellow thats out in flowers now.
    Thanks
    oddie

• Cheri_C
    16 years ago

Another great one Oddie. Your wreath does look so Springy.

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you cheri_c, guess you could say I keep mine simple, gonna have to get brave and add more color to mine.
    oddie

• barb_from_pa
    16 years ago

That is gorgeous! Obviously there is nothing wrong with keeping it simple!

• shysue
    16 years ago

That is so beautiful and classy looking! You are so good at everything!

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you! you are makeing me blush! maybe I should have said I stay to the safe colors, love all those beautiful colors, but can never pick what goes together, my family room is still white after 10 years!
    oddie