Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Easter bunny towel?

Posted by shaddy101 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 6, 07 at 9:18

Found a link for a picture of a bunny towel, decorated, and folded over the towel bar in the bath.
Have the picture, but no address at bottom of page where to find again, and I would love to be able to send the photo along to someone else. Would someone know where I can find this link to send along, and further, does anyone have any instructions for this?
Thanks oodles, this is coming down to the wire.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Easter bunny towel?

not a bath towel, but here is on using a hand towel.
Hope this helps.

Here is a link that might be useful: dish towel bunny

o

tnflower, I am not the one who asked, but thanks for that link. It is very cute and I think I will look for some appropriate towels to make a few.

o

Shaddy you probably found it at Craft sayings try looking there.

o

If you have the picture, RIGHT CLICK on the picture and select EMAIL PICTURE->Make My Picture Smaller->then an email window will pop up and you can add the address and messages as you normally do for sending out email!

Let me know if this helps, or we can try something else.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here