Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bottlecap neckless

Posted by oddie (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 17, 07 at 7:58

Thought I would show you the neckless I made with one of my bottlecaps.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Crafting
Oddie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bottlecap neckless

Cool necklace! It's hard to believe it's from something as simple as a bottlecap! :-)

o

Oddie, That is awesome!!! And it is hard to believe that it's from a bottlecap!!!

o

That sure doesn't look anywhere NEAR a bottlecap ! You might be onto a new craft ..... :)

o

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

o

Real cute Oddie, you come up with the most fantastic things.

Sal

o

Thank you everyone! reminds be of the 70s( I think it was) when turquoise jewelry and leather was the hot thing! I dont wear jewerly much but I have wore this neckless and the bracelet in the same color I made, glad you liked it, has anyone tried makeing these would love to hear about what you have done and photos to.
Happy Crafting
Oddie

o

Everything you do is so neat and original!!

o

Thanks! minnie glad you like it.
was wondering if the same could be done with glass, I guess you would have to have a kiln, I know nothing about this just a idea for those that do glass, let me know if anyone tries this.
as soon as it warms up where I can open a door without letting the heat out I am going to try and make a bracelet useing bottle caps, thanks agine for all the kind words! you guys give me courage to try new things.
Happy Crafting

o

Reminds me of turquoise too. Very pretty. ~Anj

o

Very Nice Oddie

o

wow, I wasnt sure how my neckless would go over, glad everyone liked it!
Oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here