I've got to add some birds to this yet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one I made for myself.

Here is a link that might be useful: Easter Album

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some more of my Easter arrangements...

OMG! I sooo love your arrangements! what a beautiful job you have done makeing them, each is just as beautiful as the next! love those bunnies sooo cute! you use such beautiful colors, took a look at your album, wanted to see larger photos of your beautiful creations, love your window decorations also, everything is just beautiful! TFS!
oddie

o

Those are really pretty, you use such nice color combinations. Are you, or were you a florist? Where do you find all your wall pockets? Give us more details on what you use and how you decide what colors to use, would you please? You sure do beautiful arrangements. Love them all. Luvs

o

I love your floral arrangements, Cheri. They are all so beautiful, but I think my favorite is the one with the pink bow.

o

Thanks everyone. Yes, I am a Florist. I've never had any training other than working in a Flower Shop. I started working in a flower shop when I was 16. Been doing it pretty much every since. I got the wall baskets form a wholesale place called "Flower Factory". I just usually go and buy different flowers. I really don't know what I'm gonna do until I start in. Then I just start using what I have. These I just kinda visioned just a wild gardening look. Hope this helps you some Luvs.

o

Cheri, Nice arrangements, I like all of them. I like the one with the green flowers. It's so different and the new look. So spring looking all of them. We had quite a blizzare here in MT this morning but thankfully it warmed up and melted later.

o

Cheri, it all looks so beautiful and Spring! I'm sure it is nice to see all the lovely flowers around your home. You do such wonderful crafts!

Sal

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here