Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pattico_gw

Bracelet .....pic.

pattico_gw
17 years ago

On the last Tuesday of every month my cousins come to my house for lunch and a craft.

Last Tuesday we made these bracelets for Valentines Day.

{{gwi:1475168}}

The hearts are just plastic beads , but I thought they were so pretty I used them anyway...

And if I don't let anyone touch them they won't know...LOL

at least until they get all scratched.

Besides I try to keep the cost down.

patti

Comments (9)

• oddie
    17 years ago

Beautiful!! I saved your photo and looked at it on zoom, OMG it is so beautiful! I love how you lined up your beads, you can not tell the heart beads are plastic they are soooo pretty! as long as it looks beautiful thats what counts, wear it and be prould!
    Happy Crafting
    oddie

• honeysuckleridge
    17 years ago

Great Job!! It looks just so girly and feminine!! Fantastic!!
    ginger

• Terri_PacNW
    17 years ago

That is very pretty Patti...I made my first bracelet too. And earrings..it was a set from Michaels. Figured best way to "learn" was to get a little kit.
    I picked up some sterling earring pieces, but I forgot to get bead pins!!!
    ~so my goodies sit waiting for me to buy some!~

• DebW
    17 years ago

Hi Patti,
    Your bracelet is so pretty! Is it done on wire and if so, do you have tiny clear seed beads on the wire? I tried zooming the picture too to see, but couldn't see it clear enough to satisfy my inquiring mind! Very beautiful bracelet. DebW

• pattico_gw
    Original Author
    17 years ago

deb....it is on wire....and the beads are bugle beads..long narrow glass. If I can find glass heart beads as pretty as those plastic ones I would make myself one with S silver bugle beads. I have one similar that is s silver and black glass beads.

I just used what I had and bought the hearts...They are clear with pink flowers and green leaves all over them.

Even though it is a cheapy...I love it. And I really don't think by looking at it that anyone would think it cheap.

The center bead is pink glass with little white spots in it.

the three graduated bead on each side are crystal with that finish that makes them shine with blues and pinks.

patti

• oddie
    17 years ago

terri pacnw, I use stright pins, for bead pins, cut the sharp point of and then bend over with pliers, takes a little work to make them look nice,I got something called fancy head pins and messed up all of them trying to get a nice shape, I am sure others do just fine with the pins, but give it a try while you are waiting to get the real ones.
    Happy Crafting
    oddie

• Terri_PacNW
    17 years ago

ooh thanks for the tip Oddie!

• deb_fl
    17 years ago

how do you enlarge picture? When i did it sent me to a web site?
    This is very beautiful would like to make one for myself.
    Tia
    deb

• DebW
    17 years ago

Deb fl: Just go up to the picture and right click on it and you can either just click on "copy" or "save as" and save the picture. Then go go a different program like Word or something and paste the picture (hold down control key and press the letter v) if you just copied it, otherwise insert the picture if you saved it. Then click on a corner and drag it bigger. Hope that's what you were looking for. Isn't it a beautiful bracelet? I want to make one too! DebW

Sponsored