Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bracelet .....pic.

Posted by pattico (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 7, 07 at 23:13

On the last Tuesday of every month my cousins come to my house for lunch and a craft.

Last Tuesday we made these bracelets for Valentines Day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The hearts are just plastic beads , but I thought they were so pretty I used them anyway...

And if I don't let anyone touch them they won't know...LOL
at least until they get all scratched.

Besides I try to keep the cost down.

patti

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bracelet .....pic.

Beautiful!! I saved your photo and looked at it on zoom, OMG it is so beautiful! I love how you lined up your beads, you can not tell the heart beads are plastic they are soooo pretty! as long as it looks beautiful thats what counts, wear it and be prould!
Happy Crafting
oddie

o

Great Job!! It looks just so girly and feminine!! Fantastic!!
ginger

o

That is very pretty Patti...I made my first bracelet too. And earrings..it was a set from Michaels. Figured best way to "learn" was to get a little kit.
I picked up some sterling earring pieces, but I forgot to get bead pins!!!
~so my goodies sit waiting for me to buy some!~

o

Hi Patti,
Your bracelet is so pretty! Is it done on wire and if so, do you have tiny clear seed beads on the wire? I tried zooming the picture too to see, but couldn't see it clear enough to satisfy my inquiring mind! Very beautiful bracelet. DebW

o

deb....it is on wire....and the beads are bugle beads..long narrow glass. If I can find glass heart beads as pretty as those plastic ones I would make myself one with S silver bugle beads. I have one similar that is s silver and black glass beads.

I just used what I had and bought the hearts...They are clear with pink flowers and green leaves all over them.

Even though it is a cheapy...I love it. And I really don't think by looking at it that anyone would think it cheap.

The center bead is pink glass with little white spots in it.

the three graduated bead on each side are crystal with that finish that makes them shine with blues and pinks.

patti

o

terri pacnw, I use stright pins, for bead pins, cut the sharp point of and then bend over with pliers, takes a little work to make them look nice,I got something called fancy head pins and messed up all of them trying to get a nice shape, I am sure others do just fine with the pins, but give it a try while you are waiting to get the real ones.
Happy Crafting
oddie

o

ooh thanks for the tip Oddie!

o

how do you enlarge picture? When i did it sent me to a web site?
This is very beautiful would like to make one for myself.
Tia
deb

o

Deb fl: Just go up to the picture and right click on it and you can either just click on "copy" or "save as" and save the picture. Then go go a different program like Word or something and paste the picture (hold down control key and press the letter v) if you just copied it, otherwise insert the picture if you saved it. Then click on a corner and drag it bigger. Hope that's what you were looking for. Isn't it a beautiful bracelet? I want to make one too! DebW

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here