Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
printables to fit coffee cans?

Posted by minnie_tx (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 27, 09 at 22:34

Does anyone have a site for printables for International coffee cans the little almost square ones? I keep a lot of things in them

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: printables to fit coffee cans?

minnie I tried doing a search but didnt come up with any printables site, should be easy to cover useing scrapbook paper, wallpaper,you could even do altered art, lots of ideas there.
maybe someone will have other ideas for you.
sorry
oddie

o

Thanks Oddie I thought there would be an easy way haha I use them for all sorts of things safety pins, paper clips sewing needles etc. I have loads of scrapbook paper and stuff I'm never going to use including my rubber stmps I have to find a good home for all of it.

o

Minnie, Just use some of the scrapbook paper and glue it onto your can. Or you could use some of your fabric stash and wrap the can with that. Old wallpaper and wallpaper borders would work well too. Or as a last resort, spray on some spray paint.
I like saving and reusing both the metal and plastic coffee cans too--but so far I haven't made mine look pretty! Maybe your post will get me motivated to spruce mine up too!

Luvs

o

hope your post motivates me!!

I usually scoth tape one of what's inside to the top and side like a large safety pon or a Christmas ornament hook etc.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here