Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hoping to find some help with crochet and knitting help.

Posted by girlsingardens (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 18, 09 at 22:32

I have been trying to do some crocheting and it is going not so good to say the least. My sis is expecting twins in April and they have had trouble getting pregnant and have had invitro done. I would love it if there was someone out there that would be willing to make sweaters, booties and possibly a bonnet for the babies. She is expecting a boy and girl. I would be more than willing to send what ever kind of yarn that would be needed. I hope that someone will be willing to help me out. With the 4 little ones my time to try and learn to crochet beyond sqaures isn't working. I would be willing to pay someone for their time. She is already having contractions and will probably have the babies early. I thought something like this or a blanket would be a nice thing to give to her for something to look foreward to before the babies come. I would really appreciate anyone that would be willing to help me out. It wouldn't have to be crocheted, anyone willing to knit would be great too:)
She is having a hard time on bed rest and thought that this would be something that would help her out an lift her spirits.

Stacie
girlsingardens

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hoping to find some help with crochet and knitting help.

girlsinagarden, I would be more than happy to send you several receiving blankets made out of fleece ..I will make her some pink ones and blue ones.. and maybe two regular fleece blankets with fringe.. I can make more by useing the fleece then by crocheting them.. so you can let me know as soon as you can.. as I can get the fleece on sale now at hancock fabrics. My e-mail addy is joanc0904@aol.com you can see some of my blankets on this site And there is no charge.. It would be my pleasure...
Huggybear

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here