Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
feather crafts

Posted by mary_2008 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 18, 08 at 22:26

Hi there everyone. I am new to this forum. I hope someone can help me. I am looking for instructions on how to make a pheasent feather wreath or other crafts using feathers.
any web sites, books, or personal instructions will be welcome. Thank you all.
mary

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: feather crafts

Welcome to the forum Mary, so glad to have you join us. On the front page of the forum as it opens up, you'll find a "Search" box in which you can type whatever you're looking for. If there was a post about a pheasant feather wreath, all posts on that subject will come up. If you can't find it there, you can always do a search on your computer by typing the words in your web browser line.

o

I've been seeing roses made of feathers...they almost look and feel like the real thing..But not sure how they make them.

patti

o

Heres a site that might be helpful, you can make feather trees also

http://www.myoan.net/huntingart/turkey_hunt_feather_wreath.html

if you do a search you can see photos of beautiful ones for sale to give you more ideas!
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here