Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I need expert help finding three things

Posted by libbyliz (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 1, 09 at 22:23

I accidentally deleted my jump drive with all the projects I wanted to attempt for the Christmas tree this Dec.

So far I've found everything, but three items, to my knowledge & I need the help of the crafting experts on replacing them. I'm hoping you all know what I'm talking about & where I can find them:

1 - This is a manger or nativity cross made with nails from Ace Hardware or Tru Value.

2 - This is a bell made with twine, glue & a jingle bell.

3 - This is a wood snowman named Mr. Snowman Kringles with I believe, dangling arms & legs.

I've searched for days to weeks day in & out using all sorts of terms. I've tried different search engines. I've looked through images. Nada. Nothing. Zilch. I've pizzed off hubby who also needs the computer for other research. :-(

Please help! Much thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I need expert help finding three things

Did you check your recycle bin? Sometimes what you delete, even from a USB drive, will park itself there until you clean it out.

o

Deleted things automatically disappear from the jump drive. They don't go to the recycle bin on my desktop. :-(

o

Oh, I needed help finding four things, not three!

The 4th is a snowman made from jingle bells.

o

Found this on Etsy.

Here is a link that might be useful: Here's a nail nativity scene

o

Libbyliz,
Don't do anything with your flash drive such as putting a new file on it. Your files are still there, you just can't see them. The link below takes you to a site with loads of freeware and trial software. I used PCInspector just today for file recovery (not the most intuitive, but it works). I can help, or you can go to the Computer Help forum to get your files back.

Here is a link that might be useful: Data recovery software

o

That's pretty cool, even if it's not what I'm looking for. I wish I knew how to weld. Or maybe that's just solder. Hubby bought me an iron in Dec & I'm too chicken to try it out!

By the way, I found something similar to the snowman made from jingle bells, so we can scratch that off the list. Also, scratch off the twine bell. I found I printed out the basics of the project. It was in the bottom of a "to do" bag. *OOPS*

o

andee,

Sorry, I didn't see your post until now. I already covered over the flash drive long before I posted about accidentally deleting the folder.

Oh, and it's a cross I'm looking for, not the manger.

o

Ihttp://www.thuntek.net/~rhardy/paint/snowman.html Is this Kris Kringles?

o

That sure is! Thank you oh so very much!

o

O!M!G! I found the Twine bell ornament!

It's at www.yourspecialtee.com/Crafts/ChBells.html

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here