Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Two Questions

Posted by posieh (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 19, 08 at 22:11

Are the rest of you having to log in each day? And I know I should know how....but I don't. LOL Anyway, how to you post a pic to this site? Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Two Questions

I do log in each day, there is a box by where you log in that says you can check and save your log in info, hubby has something set on computer to where I cant do that, might be the case with yours, if that doesnt work for you I will ask hubby why.
If you go to the painting fourm there are a few post telling how to post photos to the fourm, I have a free photobucket account that I use, very easy to use, the post will have all the info you need.
Happy Crafting
oddie

o

Posieh, here's the link to the painting forum. The instructions for posting pics are about a third of the way down the page. (Easier to direct you there than to retype all of it.)
If you have any other questions or need more info, just ask here or there, and someone will jump in and help you. Once you have your Photobucket account opened and your pics uploaded, it is really easy.

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Painting forum

o

Thanks gals. I had looked under FAQ but didn't find it. And HURRAH, today I got to a JoAnn's and found the glue I wanted so bad. It is called "Quick Grip" . It grabs things quickly so you don't need to wait and hold pieces of something together, dries clear and it is suppose to be water and weather proof so should be able to use it for outdoor stuff. I use if for a long list of things.

o

Thanks for the info will keep that glue in mind, think I saw it at lowes.
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here