Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
posting pictures

Posted by donnas (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 29, 08 at 21:36

I finally got a digital camera!! It's a Kodak and it has the Easy Share software. I have a few pictures, but I don't know how to get them from there to Photo Bucket. When I go to Photo Bucket and click on browse to add new pictures, the Easy Share program is there, but not any of my pics. Is going through Photo Bucket the only way to post a picture onto this site? Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: posting pictures

Hi Donnas, After you click on browse, you then select one of your pics and click open. Continue to do this until you have selected all the pics you want to transfer to Photobucket, then click "Upload" and wait a few minutes. The pics will now be on Photobucket, and you can post them to your messages here.

We have some good instructions typed out on the Painting forum that might be helpful to you. They should be on the first or second page there. I'll post a link to help you find it.

Can't wait to see pics of your projects. If you have any questions, be sure to come back and ask, okay?

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Painting forum

o

luvs, you're talking about the browse button in Photo Bucket, right? Once I click on browse, I then click on Kodak Easy Share in the drop down box. All I see there to click on are setup, tool tips and other things related to the software itself. I don't see my pictures there. I thought this was going to be so much easier, but now I'm not sure at all. I do know how to use Photo Bucket and have put a few pictures on here, but that was using my flat-bed scanner instead of a digital camera. I just don't know how to get them from Kodak Easy Share into Photo Bucket, or even where to find the pictures to move them over.

o

Hi Donnas, gosh, I'm sure not very knowledgeable about different cameras, but I do know you need to download the pictures from your camera onto your pictures on your computer. Then when you click on browse, it should open your pictures and you then can select one and click "open" to pull it over to Photobucket.

Maybe someone else on here knows more about the Easyshare camera and can chime in to help you.

Luvs

o

luvs, I clicked on "browse" in Photo Bucket and looked some more. The pictures were there, I just didn't look hard enough LOL. Thank you for the Painting forum link on posting pictures.

o

That's great Donnas, can't wait to see your pics now. Glad we could be of help. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here