Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another Old Bottle Project-Fairy Bottle

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 27, 09 at 21:12

Check these out, my granddaughter and I made them today using some die-cuts bought from Michael's, yard sale bottles, wire,beads,sequins, glitter, sparkly fillers, and heart charms. My sister bought the colored bottles for me at a yard sale. I'm going to try others with larger jars, and some old medicine bottles.
Go check them out...

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another Old Bottle Project-Fairy Bottle

I loved them my photos are still up in the gallery of some of my fairie and shows a song book of Cicely Barker fairies, page 3 and 4

o

Sooo cute! gonna try and make one someday soon I hope! have the perfect photo of my GD to use.
TFS
oddie

o

thank you all. Minnie I checked them all out, I can't believe after these few years I still don't check the gallery side. They're beautiful, I have some like the ones on the shelf, I always put them in a pot of flowers. Some are missing arms, or part of their wings, but still adorable :D I don't know what it is about mermaids and fairies, but I love them! Oddie, I had the most fun making fairy jars with my grandkids pics. I used photoshop, but you could just print out some fairy wings you'll find online somewhere, or out of a magazine, or draw some and color them. Print out the photo of the child, use their body, or put their head on another body. Such fun! They'll be tickled,too. Add a crown or newspaper hat, or party hat.

o

Lovely, your GD is quite a crafter already!! I love the butterfly you added.Jan

o

I saw some real pretty butterflys at walmmart in the flower section I would like to use, would make it look 3d, one of my programs has a crown I can add to the photo, just need to get out of my slump amd make one.
Thanks for getting me started! will share when I do.
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here