Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Valentine Treats

Posted by nizza (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 08 at 21:02

I made up a bunch of these to give to family and friends. They are made from the one sheet wonder box from the SCS site. They were really fun to make up. So far, everyone had really liked getting one

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Valentine Treats

Really nice gift treats. I can well imagine everyone loved them.
I volunteer at a Seniors Home and a lady there, another volunteer, made and gave each worker a pen wrapped up, green stem and a flower on top...silk one. I am sure you have seen them. But oh what a treat....just an act of kindness...........as your's is above.
Maddya

o

Lucky family and friends! sooo cute! and yummy!
had to take a look and see how the one sheet wonder box was made, very clever and cute, might do a few for the Gds for a Easter treat, thanks for shareing!
oddie

o

Cute bags and I love all the pretty valentines labels on the candy too. Luvs

o

Here's a link if anyone is interested.

Here is a link that might be useful: One Sheet Wonder

o

Glad you all liked them. They were fun to make. I'm now working on something for St. Patrick's Day and Easter.

Barb, thanks for posting the link, but, that is not the one sheet box that I made. That one is called the 2-5-7-10 box.

Here is a link to the one sheet box that I made.

Here is a link that might be useful: One Sheet Box

o

Oh those are so cute. I love making things like that for treats. I'm gonna have to try to make me some of those. Thanks for sharing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here