Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
peace sign weddings any ideas?????????????????

Posted by faithlovehope6 (faithlovehope6@yahoo.com) on
Sun, Feb 7, 10 at 17:14

my daughter wants a wedding with peace signs? how am i supposed to do that? help please pictures wouldbe helpful to.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: peace sign weddings any ideas?????????????????

Hmmm.. how about using peace sign charms on things? dangling from floral arrangements on the tables, hanging from her bouquet? maybe ribbon with peace signs on it? Those are the only things I can come up with off the top of my head. Do some googling, I bet you'll find somethings. Good luck!!

o

Does her church allow banners? I could see it on the invitations, as part of the cake design, or maybe something where you would put the pew bows.

o

I Googled peace signs & went to 1st 3 sites. You could make peace signs in her "colors" Does she want a "hippie" 60's look or is she against war? I wouldn't put any writing on them, wedding is not place to upset the guests. Some were very pretty. Maybe there is a category called" peace weddings" I didn't try that. Sides of cake could have peace signs in wedding colors with B/G top piece or large peace sign covering top caketop(overkill in my book-but to each his own)I think a more gentle approach rather than an "in your face" approach would be more effective! There is a hand sign also but don't know how you would use that. I think 1 pic had a heart made into peace sign, that might be just the thing!! Good Luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here