Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oddie_gw

More Bunnies!

oddie
16 years ago

Desided to redo my bunnie box, some lace, new ears, a few sprigs of babys breath, a new bow and of course the candle lite! so what do you think is it a improvement?

This bunnie could be a little girls purse, or used to put a small gift in, added a little diamond dust to the ears for some added bling!

oddie

Comments (18)

• maddya
    16 years ago

The bunnies.....are simply gorgeous.....I can't even say which I love best.....the one with the candle or the polka dot one....I love, love the pink......three of them made in different sizes would be quite the display.
    Good job Oddie.
    Maddya

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks! maddya, these are from a set of three, the light is the largest one and the purse is the smallest, not sure what I will do with the medium one yet.
    after posting the photos I can see I need to fix the eyes, guess it takes large photos for my eyes to see them LOL!
    oddie

• paintingfool
    16 years ago

I think they are the cutest!! I like the eyes, maybe a few eyebrows (just a thin line) or a few lashes (only a few). I always have trouble with eyes, so since I am right handed I do my left eye first, helps me to match up the right eye - something to do with the way our brain sees it. And I love the way you soften the edges of your pictures. Sweet, sweet, sweet!!
    B

• maddya
    16 years ago

Oh, that would be so nice to put the third one with these two, and sit them together, as a focal point.....the texture gives them such character. I really do not see much wrong with the eyes......although a few eyelashes, as "B" said, may be just what the doctor ordered.
    Maddya

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Very pretty, Oddie, I like the lace on the box lid that you added. They look really darling. Good job. Luvs

• honeysuckleridge
    16 years ago

Precious!! Absolutely ADORABLE!!! LOVE THEM!!!

ginger

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you! and thanks for the info on the eyes paintingfool, I will give your way of painting the eyes a try, not good with the eyes thats why I keep them simple, I so need a new pair of glasses! one of my bigest problems LOL! the next is makeing myself go! maybe if I put it on my craft list I will go!
    Happy Crafting
    oddie

• shysue
    16 years ago

Both are just so lovely!!!

• Cheri_C
    16 years ago

Oh Oddie I love them. You do such wonderful work. I'm always excited when I see your post.

• iowagirl2006
    16 years ago

Those are so cute! You have a real talent!

Thanks for sharing with us.

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you! I just love bunnies, and snowman and pumpkins LOL!
    Happy Crafting
    oddie

• annabell40
    16 years ago

Oddie, did you make the box from scratch? I tried making a bunny with a few hand towels to make bath more fun for my sons and they loved it.!

• kathi_mdgd
    16 years ago

Those are sooooooo cute.Love the pink one.TFS
    Kathi

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you! no I didnt make the box, its those hard cardboard box you can get at hobby lobby, comes in sets of three, the light is the lg box and the purse is the smalest one.
    you are welcome! I am a visual person, eaiser to show my photos then to find the words to explane.
    happy crafting
    oddie

• pompei
    16 years ago

A little late to the game but ADORABLE!!
    You are SO talented. ^.^

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

gosh, thank you!
    oddie

• candy1954
    16 years ago

ADORABLE...these are so creative and really done well,very cute. I love the idea of a little girl's Easter purse.

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you! gotta love those bunnies!
    oddie