Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crochet A Fabric And Pearl Bracelet

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 20, 10 at 15:42

i used a scarf i had and cut a strip off of it, and cut a portion off of a pearl necklace that fit around my wrist. use single crochet around each bead. looks just like the braided one, but only one strip of fabric to use! i tied it on with the loose ends :D

kudzu

recycle mardi gras pearl beads into a bracelet

Here is a link that might be useful: kudzu's blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crochet A Fabric And Pearl Bracelet

I can't quite get the idea. I'm afraid to go to your site
I've been getting bumped off. Did you just wind the strip of fabric around the bracelet?

o

i'm sorry to hear about problems getting on my site....what does it say when you go? i'll try to find out the problem. is anyone else having trouble with my blog? let me know what the problems are so i can contact BLOGGER.

minnie, i am just crocheting a strip of fabric around a strand of pearls. i really know nothing about crochet EXCEPT to just crochet a string.lol. glue the last bead at each end down, or sew it down. tie the loose ends to wear.
hope this helps :D
kudzu

crochet fabric and pearl bracelet how to

o

I think I get it now. The problem wasn't with your site I'm sorry I gave that impression

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here