oddie
17 years ago

wanted to share my washcloth bunnies,

Comments (16)

• oddie
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Heres number two,

I think this one needs something, any ideas?
    oddie

• oddie
    Original Author
    17 years ago

forgot to say that the frist one I made for my dad for easter, the bunny has a bag full of jelly beans in the pot, do you think they bouth need some kind of a mouth ? maybe just a stright black line style ? please share any ideas.
    thanks
    oddie

• minnie_tx
    17 years ago

The only thing I can think of is that you should send them to me immediately. Forget about everyone else!!

They are adorable!! I like the no mouth idea.

• oddie
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Minnie, thank you! now as I have always said if I can do it anyone can!
    Happy Crafting
    oddie

• Woodsy
    17 years ago

just too cute! on the second one, I like how it's light and airy..perhaps a light tulle tu-tu in your ribbon color?
    But really...they look great just as they are.
    really, they are sooo cute!

• oddie
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks you woodsy! not sure what you mean by ( a light tulle tu tu in your ribbon) do you mean lighten up the ribbon color ? sorry! sometimes my brain dont work right.
    Happy Crafting
    oddie

• Woodsy
    17 years ago

Hey, my brain does that all the time!lol What I meant was, using a lightweight netting in the same color as your ribbon to make a tu-tu (a strip of netting, with one long end gathered and pull the threads up to make a skirt, like balerinas wear)
    The second bunny is so light and delicate looking...and I thought that the netting skirt would add more color to the bottom of the bunny, but still look as light and delicate as the rest of the bunny.
    Does this make sence?
    But then, it's 2 am...not sure I'm making any sence at all! lol I gotta go to bed!

• oddie
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Ok! now I understand, and I love your idea, you made perfect sence! I will give it a try. Thank you
    HappyCrafting
    oddie

• Sandi_W
    17 years ago

Oddie, I love your washcloth bunnies. They are so cute. Have you posted directions for them anywhere? Thanks for sharing.

• oddie
    Original Author
    17 years ago

sandi thank you and yes I did post a link to a site with directions, go down the page and you will see it under ( cute washcloth bunny ) the second one is the same but cut down the size of the washcloth to fit the ball. there is a site for a stick bunnie posted there also.
    Happy Crafting
    Oddie

• craftylady-2006
    17 years ago

Oddie, you DO such wonderful craft work! I am so impressed with all of your creations. Bunnies are too cute.

Sal

• evelyn_craftdiva
    17 years ago

I love your bunnies especially the first one in the pot. So cute! I've seen the oops bunny in the pot but not the washcloth one. Great idea!!

• oddie
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you, sal and evelyn_craftdiva, saw another cute bunny in a clay pot on a fourm, I will post the link if I can find it agine

http://www.save-on-crafts.com/garbunbrusst.html

There are some other easter crafts here to.
    Happy Crafting
    Oddie

• evelyn_craftdiva
    17 years ago

Here's the site that has instruction for the oops bunny.
    http://craft.dow.com/proj/eggsb.htm
    I also found another cute bunny idea.
    http://www.allfreecrafts.com/easter/jelly-bean-bag-bunny.shtml

• bears104
    11 years ago

Need instructions for Washcloth Calla Lily. Would like to do these for favors for wedding.

• minnie_tx
    11 years ago

What a joy to see them again it's been 5 years !!!