Wed, Feb 21, 07 at 13:55

wanted to share my washcloth bunnies,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: washcloth bunnies photo

Heres number two,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think this one needs something, any ideas?
oddie

o

forgot to say that the frist one I made for my dad for easter, the bunny has a bag full of jelly beans in the pot, do you think they bouth need some kind of a mouth ? maybe just a stright black line style ? please share any ideas.
thanks
oddie

o

The only thing I can think of is that you should send them to me immediately. Forget about everyone else!!

They are adorable!! I like the no mouth idea.

o

Minnie, thank you! now as I have always said if I can do it anyone can!
Happy Crafting
oddie

o

just too cute! on the second one, I like how it's light and airy..perhaps a light tulle tu-tu in your ribbon color?
But really...they look great just as they are.
really, they are sooo cute!

o

Thanks you woodsy! not sure what you mean by ( a light tulle tu tu in your ribbon) do you mean lighten up the ribbon color ? sorry! sometimes my brain dont work right.
Happy Crafting
oddie

o

Hey, my brain does that all the time!lol What I meant was, using a lightweight netting in the same color as your ribbon to make a tu-tu (a strip of netting, with one long end gathered and pull the threads up to make a skirt, like balerinas wear)
The second bunny is so light and delicate looking...and I thought that the netting skirt would add more color to the bottom of the bunny, but still look as light and delicate as the rest of the bunny.
Does this make sence?
But then, it's 2 am...not sure I'm making any sence at all! lol I gotta go to bed!

o

Ok! now I understand, and I love your idea, you made perfect sence! I will give it a try. Thank you
HappyCrafting
oddie

o

Oddie, I love your washcloth bunnies. They are so cute. Have you posted directions for them anywhere? Thanks for sharing.

o

sandi thank you and yes I did post a link to a site with directions, go down the page and you will see it under ( cute washcloth bunny ) the second one is the same but cut down the size of the washcloth to fit the ball. there is a site for a stick bunnie posted there also.
Happy Crafting
Oddie

o

Oddie, you DO such wonderful craft work! I am so impressed with all of your creations. Bunnies are too cute.

Sal

o

I love your bunnies especially the first one in the pot. So cute! I've seen the oops bunny in the pot but not the washcloth one. Great idea!!

o

Thank you, sal and evelyn_craftdiva, saw another cute bunny in a clay pot on a fourm, I will post the link if I can find it agine

http://www.save-on-crafts.com/garbunbrusst.html

There are some other easter crafts here to.
Happy Crafting
Oddie

o

Here's the site that has instruction for the oops bunny.
http://craft.dow.com/proj/eggsb.htm
I also found another cute bunny idea.
http://www.allfreecrafts.com/easter/jelly-bean-bag-bunny.shtml

o
Washcloth Calla Lily

Need instructions for Washcloth Calla Lily. Would like to do these for favors for wedding.

o

What a joy to see them again it's been 5 years !!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here