Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Infinity Cards

Posted by concretenprimroses (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 11, 10 at 11:56

I posted on my blog about making my first infinity card. There is also a link to a tutorial (with a much nicer card). I'm going to make some more tonight that will hopefully be more beautiful. I was going to wait until tomorrow to show you all the better ones, but if you check it out now you may have time to make Valentine Infinity cards which is what I'm going to do tonight!
Kathy

Here is a link that might be useful: Infinity card with tutorial link on my blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Infinity Cards

Very interesting! I had a box of 1940's cards once that I actually sent them to people for different occasions. 1 of kids ones opened up with sections that went out & picture changed. That is closest I've seen like this 1. Would make up wonderfully as a Valentine, I would think!! Neat idea!! Jan

o

omg dont think I could make one, to much for me, but yours is beautifull!
love your blog, now I see you are the one who makes those beautifull plate flowers, they are on my to do list as soon as it warms up and all the yard sales start, never looked much at the plates before, sure will now.
TFS!
oddie

o

Pretty neat, I've never seen one.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here