Spring and Easter craft sideshow

Posted by oddie (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 10, 10 at 11:48

some oldies from the past, nothing new this year yet! LOL
oddie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring and Easter craft sideshow

I didn't see all of these before! Lovely wreaths & boxes! How do you make the rabbit ears look "furry"? Nice work!! Jan

o

Lots of great crafts! I particularly like the bottle lights, but then there are the wreaths...
Kathy

o

Oddie,

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful craft link on here. You are one very talented lady. You come up with the neatest ideas.

I rarely stop by here but for some reason it called me in this morning and I couldn't be happier after seeing all of your wonderful projects. Again, TFS.

Punk

o

Thank you! glad you liked my crafts.
punk glad you stoped by, never know what cute ideas you will find, alot of great crafters post here.
will try and put the sideshow back up was haveing problems with the computer.
Jan the ears are made from texured wall paper, the kind you paint,I think the ears were just painted white then I used blush for the pink,on the small pink bunnie purse the ears have diamond dust for some bling!
Happy Crafting
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here