Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
lights for glass blocks

Posted by fortescuegal (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 29, 08 at 11:37

I am trying to find 35 light sets for the gloass blocks.since Christmas is over it is next to impossible to find them. anyone have any sources they would like to share. thank you!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: lights for glass blocks

check out bridal section of Michael's or Hobby Lobby. They usually sell strings of white lights.

o

I get mine from Boleks crafts. They have great customer service and fast shipping.

Here is a link that might be useful: lights

o

I have some that I would be willing to part with. I'm not sure how many I have but if you would email me I could let you know.
psperkins@i2k.com

Please put THS LIGHTS in the subject line.
Mine also have an on/off switch on them that I put on.

o

There are a couple places you might try.
One is National Artcraft in Ohio. I believe the site is www.nationalartcraft.com or you might try Lamp Specialties in NJ. These are wholesalers and they have these items all the time. I don't remember the url for Lamp Specialties so you might try a Google.
We used to buy the lights year round from these two companies.
They're basically caramics suppliers but you can get a lot of other things from them too.

o

If you are looking for the one bulb with a clip to put into the hole drilled area, I get mine at the hardware store locally. I found them at our Menards store but I'm sure Lowe's and Home Depot should also carry them year round.

o

I get the single bulb ones at Hobby Lobby. They are in the miniature section. I wait until they have a 50% off sale and buy them for $1.50 each.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here