Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
glitter felt St. Patricks Day Wreath

Posted by donnas (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 22, 09 at 10:37

Here's the 2nd wreath I made. They look more like little trees than shamrocks LOL. I think I like the smaller one made with foamies better. Anyway, it's green :)

glitter felt St. Pats Day wreath

St. Patrick's Day wreath

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: glitter felt St. Patricks Day Wreath

I liek the both. And you can always bring the treeish one back out for earth day, lol.
kthy

o

2 very nice wreaths!! Love the ribbon on both!! The "trees" 1 is very attractive on the white door!! The smaller 1 is more fun & lively probably because of lighter green(I usually go for the darker greens when I am making something)on 2nd wreath I would go for the lighter green as it looks great!! Very nice work!! Thanks! I need something for St. Patrick's day.You've given me some ideas!! Jan

o

I have to say I like the small one best! eather way you did a beautiful job on bouth and should be prould!
TFS
oddie

o

Very cute!

To help the edges of the shamrocks on the first wreath, take a white paint pen and casually drawn on the shape of the shamrock petals, just a little bit inside the actual edge of each shamrock. It will define the shapes better and make each shamrock distinctive.

o

LOVE them. And they POP against your door!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here