Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wind spinner patterns

Posted by parker806 (parkervicki2000@yahoo.com) on
Tue, Feb 12, 08 at 9:15

does anyone have patterns for the old time wind spinners made out of pvc pipe or wood? the are like a square shape but when they rotate in the wind they look like they are different shapes. sorry, if i am not explaining it correctly. thanks for your help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wind spinner patterns

Check out the Garden Junk forum on Garden Web. I think there are some spinners in the FAQ section. You could also ask over there for other ideas.

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Junk

o

Is this what you are looking for???

Here is a link that might be useful: wind spinners

o

that is it pattico. i was wondering if anyone had the pattern and was willing to share it with me. i will have to purchase the plans to make one. i love these, thanks

o

I have one of the windspinners made from plastic piping and have some measurements on my website. Have a look and you might just be able to make one without buying the pattern.

Here is a link that might be useful: wind spinners

o

The wind twirler you were asking me about is at this website, scroll down for the pattern.

Here is a link that might be useful: double wind twirler

o

Glad the pattern link helped you.
You also asked me about hens & chicks, I don't have red ones, sorry. Trading plants wouldn't work as I live in Canada and can't send things like that across the border.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here