Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
huggybear_2008

Crafter's slump !!!!!!!!!!!!

huggybear_2008
15 years ago

Hi Oddie, You know I think we all just sorta get into a crafters type slump..our creative juices just do not seem to work for us at times.. and that is when we should more than likely take a break.. I am sure glad to see you back again.. I love all your work and your shares.. You do some awesome items..and you should be very proud of them.. I know whatcha mean about it taking twice as long to do certain things any more. Heck, at the age of 70 it takes me sometimes three times as long.. LoL .. but if I just keep at it I finally make it.. little worse for wear so to speak, but I do make it.. It is funny you mentioned nursing homes. as my grandson wants to do his Service work for school at the nursing homes.. so I think that would be a great project for he and I to do as a team..Thanks for giving me that spark we needed.. I just love the babies and since he was a twin preemie and he is the one who made it.. our baby blankets means a lot to him also.. his way of giving back too.. Oddie, please keep coming back here.. we all missed you..

Huggybear

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Craftsman Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Home Builder 3x Best of Houzz Award Winner