oddie

Here is a link that might be useful: fish in a bag soap

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: fish in a bag soap

Oddie what a cute ideal...Thank You...

o

Oddie, one of my other grandsons is a swimmer..and so I sent that site to his mother and she loved it and said she thinks they will make them as door prizes for the up comming swim meet.. Thanks for sharing
Huggybear

o

I remember this from years ago!!! I guess if you wait long enough, everything comes back again.

o

OMGosh Oddie, How cute. Thanks so much for sharing this site. My grandson's would love them!!!

o

Those are very cute! And what a fun site.
kathy

o

Iam still looking for the goldfish, thought if I let the gks help, might make bath time eaiser.
must share photo if you make them, reminds me of the fish in the bag you could win at fairs, old or new is worth repeating cause they are sooo cute!
oddie

o

Very cute!! TFS!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here