Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A cute bunny craft

Posted by oddie (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 20, 09 at 8:26

if you like bunnies check out this cuttie! could be put on a wreath for easter or used as a flower poke in a pot.
oddie

Here is a link that might be useful: cute woodenspoon bunnie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A cute bunny craft

Oddie, these bunnies are soooo cute... I will just have to make some of these.. Thanks for sharing.. sure did miss you.
Huggy

o

These bunnies are so cute! I want to make some too. What are the ears made out of? TFS, Carol

o

you are welcome! sorry I only saved the photo so dont know what the ears are made of but maybe you could use foam, or even texture wall paper painted pink, felt,wide pink ribbon and cut ears out, just a few ideas maybe someone will come up with some other ideas.
thanks huggy! I miss everyone here also, seems like alot of new people are posting some great crafts, this board is getting pretty busy!
oddie

o

How cute and look pretty simple to make. TFS

o

Very cute! I used to collect bunnies and Easter was my favorite time of year!

o

those are so cute! I bet the kids would love to paint these! This reminds me of some I saw in a magazine y ears ago made from paint stirrer sticks, Yours are much cute, I love the dresses and matching bows :D
kudzu

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here