Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crafty swap list, it's time to clean out the closets and swap:)

Posted by girlsingardens (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 16, 09 at 7:03

Here is a list of my "Stuff to share"

old music
buttons
bows
yarn
wooden spools
handkerchiefs
vintage linens
crocheted pieces
trims
stickers
odds and ends:)
flowers
paper flowers that I make
pieces of felt
fabric( smaller pieces 1/2 a yard or so)
ebroidery floss
trim (rick rac, dingle ball trim, fuzzy trim"
styrophome balls.
Easter things
jingle bells
And what ever else I can dig up.

I would be interested in anything, just something new would be great.

Stacie
girlsingardens

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crafty swap list, it's time to clean out the closets and swap

Hey girlsingarden, Do kids, and animals count..LOL Dog tore up his chew toy and there was stuffing all over the living room.. Hummmm I would even throw in a son or two ..
Huggy

o

What a great idea!! I'll have to take some time and see what I have.

Like Huggy, I have have kids and a dog to trade. Maybe even a husband.

o

I'm interested too, but I'm painting the kitchen and everything is in the middle of my study where the craft stuff lives. Can't inventory right now.
kathy

o

I AM OLDIE HERE HAVN'T POSTED SINCE 2001
Stacie,(girlsingardens),I wouldn't mind doing some trading. I am looking for some carnation's and some old handkerchiefs, some vintage linens,styrophome balls.
I have a lot of items also. I could box up. I am in the works of redoing my craft room and also formal dining room. I have been doing this since Christmas when hubby got me some shelfs, looking good I do say so my self. We looked and one set of the shelfs is a different kind and is not holding up like the othere's so now I will have to take everthing off these 5 shelfs and redo it. That shelf is going in gargage.
Now I have been in a neck brace for 2 weeks and have 4-6 more weeks with this I would love to do some trading. Just let me know ok.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here