Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My past time!

Posted by aquawise (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 13, 12 at 0:36

This is my Passion in my off time. I sell some and give some away. The horse shoes are my specialty! I do special orders for them. Some people have lost there beloved Horse and want a keepsake that was part of there life together. Enjoy!

Here is a link that might be useful: Gallery

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My past time!

The dream catcher horse shoes are wonderful and unique!
Kathy

o

I have native american ancestors, I'm a huge collector of this type of stuff!

o

very crafty and wonderful

o

Wonderful,,what tribe are you?? My sons are Mohawk,,My pass time is beading native earrings,,,mostly give them out at family reunion's they love them,, You do great work,,I also make concrete staues of animals,, and some flat back ones that are native,,
Keep up you fabulouse pass time,, I love it,, Lisa

o

I really would love to see them I went to link and it only some really nice flowers. ENjoyed them but would like to see horseshoes

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here