Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sharon159

need Easter poem..

sharon159
17 years ago

Can someone make up an Easter poem for me, the idea is to surprise two friends with either a mug, or plate or a bag with candy. And also a poem about being visited by the bunny, also put the other page ( picture of bunny ) in their front window so their friends will know that the bunny was already there. Then...they will inturn make up 2 goodie bags or plates with poem and picture of bunny to pass on the 2 more friends, it's fun to surprise your friends or family and see how far it goes. I did it for halloween and christmas, everyone loved it! So..thanks if anyone could help out on this..try it too!

Comments (10)

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

My DIL's neighborhood did something like this in the Fall. I took the idea and tried it in my neighborhood--the two I gave to didn't display their scarecrow and didn't do it for anyone else so mine wasn't very successful. I don't have the paper that went with it, but I don't think it was a poem--just instructions on what to do next and a scarecrow picture. Luvs

• littleredhen
    17 years ago

Hi,

I am not in this forum often, so forgive me if I forget to check back. My aunt had something similar happen to her I think for Halloween. Like she got "Boo-ed" or something. A bag of really nice stuff was left on her porch and she then in turn did it to someone else. She had fun w/it.

What about something like:

Enjoy this Easter treat I've left today
    and then hopped along my merry way.
    Yes you guessed it, "The Bunny" was here.
    Just wanted to spread a little cheer.
    Now it's your turn to do your part;
    Gather some items and add your heart.
    Place it carefully but don't get caught
    and have a great Easter, I love ya a lot!

Just what came outta my brain....change it, reword it, whatever suits you!

• sharon159
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Littleredhen....thanks alot, I really like what you wrote. I knew if I was patient someone would come through for me. Thanks again..

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Littleredhen, Just in case you do check back here--I wanted to tell you that your little poem is wonderful. Great job! So glad you were able to help Sharon159. Luvs

• littleredhen
    17 years ago

Hey guys, I actually remembered to check back! Thank you for your kind words. I love to write and knew that something would come outta me eventually. Take Care!

• nalla
    17 years ago

New here to this forum. I really liked the iidea. I live in an apartment building. Though it might be fun to see if we can include everyone. Here is my go at a poem. I will include a bunny picture at the bottom of the page that cane be cut off and hung on the door. I was also thinking about printing off a bunch of compies so that people don't need to worryh about making a photo copy. Do you think that they will understand to only take one copy and pass the rest along?
    Heres the poem and comments would be appreciated
    The Easter Bunny came to you today,
    with a little game to play.
    Now its your turn to do the same.
    And have some fun with this Game
    The Easter bunny has asked you to do him a favor.
    And pass the Easter cheer to a neighbor
    Give them this poem and a little something more
    And Leave this bunny picture on your door
    "I was already visited," it will say.
    And it gives everyone a chance to play.
    Some jellybeans, a flower, you donÂt need to spend a bunch.
    It cam be something "Spring like" to look and or something good to munch.
    DonÂt let them see you and tell no one.
    Keeping this a secret makes it more fun
    Pass along some Easter cheer.
    Let include everyone here
    Lets pass the fun through Holmes Greenway
    And make someone fell great today.

• sharon159
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Nalla...this is great, Thanks

• sunshinegirlcp
    17 years ago

THE BUNNY HOP!
    THIS YEAR THE EASTER BUNNY IS HOPPING ROUND TO SAY
    YOU HAVE JUST BEEN "HOPPED" IN A MOST UNUSUAL WAY!
    THE OBJECT IS TO PASS ALONG SOME "SECRET" EASTER CHEER
    SO HOP ABOARD AND HAVE SOME FUN THIS SPRING TIME OF THE YEAR. ©R KRALL
    OBJECT: TO BE A SECRET BUNNY,,,, YOU MUST SURPRISE SOMEONE WITH A EASTER TREAT AND A BUNNY PICTURE TO PUT IN THEIR WINDOW, SO OTHERS KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN "HOPPED" ADD A COPY OF THIS ATTACHMENT SO THEY CAN PASS ALONG TO ANOTHER.
    HOPPY SPRING-HOPPY EASTER!

• sharon159
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks Sunshinegirl....another good one. I am going to start in about a week giving them out. That'll give everyone about 4 wks to pass it around before Easter comes, as we live in an adult community.

• sunshinegirlcp
    17 years ago

You are most welcome, I hope everyone enjoys, that reminds me I want to get some Easter nails done for the laies at church to give to their secret pals. guess I better get busy, will be here before we know it. LOL

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!