Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maddya_gw

Oddie and Luvs.

maddya
16 years ago

Oddie and Luvs......this is my first attempt at posting a picture, and it is only a picture of a centrepiece I did for Christmas.....you can enlarge the picture to see it up close.....I think....just let me know if you can see it?

Thank you.***

Maddya

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=293zn6c&s=3

Comments (13)

• Sandi_W
    16 years ago

Maddya, I can't see your pic. I don't know if it's my problem or not, but thought I would let you know.

• maddya
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks Sandi so much. I must have messed something up.....I have done much work with computers, during my university years,.....but uploading pictures for this site....is proving to be beyond my ability:-(
    Maddya

• justlinda
    16 years ago

I copied and pasted the address in the URL address box and the picture shows up. It looks very elegant, by the way. Nice :-)

• Sandi_W
    16 years ago

Maddya, It worked for me this time too. Your poinsettia arrangement is very pretty.

• maddya
    Original Author
    16 years ago

This is another one of my snowmen.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10ymdnd&s=3
    Thanks for the nice comments. I don't know if there is a way to do this with all the pictures together.
    :-)
    Maddya

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Here's a link so you don't have to copy and paste.

Maddya, your centerpiece is lovely, I like the "twigs" with the red ornaments on them. I really like your votive holder next to it also. Good job.

Isn't it fun to take some items and put them together in a pretty arrangement for your home? I still feel "nervous" when I am trying to create something--but so happy when it turns out good! ;o)

Here is a link that might be useful: Maddya's poinsettia arrangement

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Another link to make it easier.

Maddya, rather than type it all again, if you will go over to the Painting forum, I will bump up the instructions for posting pics and multiple pics for you to read and see if it is helpful to you, okay?

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Maddya's pic

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Did you make all of those snowmen? They are sooo cute! I have a "thing" for snowmen, you know. ;o) Luvs

• oddie
    16 years ago

Maddya, you have been holding out on us! are you sure you are new to crafting! what beautiful projects! love your centerpiece, and those snowman are soo cute! what did you make the nose from? tell us all about it, please!
    Happy Crafting
    oddie

• maddya
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Okay, now I am simply going to die.....so embarrassed......I got the snowmen at the Navy Exchange.....did make the poinsettia arrangement. I saw the poinsettia at the Navy Exchange for 88.00 and I said to myself...."Self, you could easily make that and I did", and that is what got me into thinking, many of the things I have I could make.....and so I need to craft....hence I am here and that is my story......and I am sticking to it:-). Are you girls disgusted with me.
    I am on my way now to the painting section to check out posting pictures....Crafting is my future......no more buying if I can make it....just need my arm back now....it has been ace wrapped all week.
    Maddya

• maddya
    Original Author
    16 years ago

OH dear, I was just thinking too, that I hope you sweet ladies do not think I was trying to past the snowmen off as my own......definitely not, I was just trying to figure out the posting picture thing....and I can't find the painting forum! Oh my!
    There are other arrangements I have made myself, and I may post them, but not until I complete a true, T2T. It will be an original.
    :-)
    Maddya

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Sorry, Maddya, I should have posted the link to the Painting forum for you. It is always at the top of the main page here on Crafts too.

And no problem about the snowmen, we may have misunderstood and thought you had made them. I often buy one of something hoping to be able to figure out how to make more similar ones for friends. (Won't tell you how often this DOES NOT happen, but at least I have something I like for myself!) LOL

Glad to have you posting your pics here, and sometimes even things you haven't made can be good inspiration for someone else. I always enjoy seeing everyone's decorations--purchased or handmade.

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to the Painting forum

• oddie
    16 years ago

Honest mistake! we all make them! its hard learning how to post photos at frist, atleast it was for me! my brain cant do two things well at the same time anymore, I call it menopause moments but who knows! glad you are getting the photo thing down, look forward to seeing more of your crafting!
    oddie