Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kudzukween

An I-Heart-You Blog Give Away!

kudzukween
15 years ago

In honor of my 50th birthday and our wedding anniversary, I'm having a sweet and sugary Bits&Pieces "I - Cherry/Kudzu

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Comments (6)

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

Hi Cherry, I'm the 1 that didn't know what to do, I'm the 8th comment I think on your blog, that's why I didn't sign up before, I'm really computer illiterate. I said you looked 39 which you do!! I signed it & then added on after that so I guess I should have chosen the 1st 1??? Bed time ,DS called & said he sure left at wrong time 83 degrees out here & it is 30 below with wind chill there so miserable. Hope weather gets better up that way as he has to make 30 trips to Rapid City hauling stuff for next bridge they have to put up! Not good time to be on road so much!! Jan

• grandma_bonnie
    15 years ago

We are having warm weather here too. SLO is having 80 weather!!! My DD is loving it! Crazy cold in the mornings (31 now) but mid seventies for the next ten days! I know we need rain, but I'm loving it!

• kudzukween
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Ya'll!
    Ya'll don't be shy, just enter on the post about the give away:D You may have to create a free google account to do that!

Ya'll, it's even cold here in the South!In the low 20s at night, with 12-17 wind chill. If you've ever been in the humid South when it gets cold, you know it's painfully cold. My grandson is sick AGAIN. Bronchitis...AGAIN. He's now taken another round of antibiotics, and they've prescribed liquid Lortab, I didn't even know it came in a liquid form. That's for the pain he has trying to breathe, it hurts his little chest so bad, and his little baby lips turn purple. He was delirious and had 103 temp, but they didn't keep him long at the hospital this time. The school keeps a breathing machine up there, so all we had to do was bring his own mask and prescription, and he has to have breathing treatments 4 times a day for the next 90 days....right about the time Spring gets here,huh? and all the pollen! Everything covered in yellow sludge.

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

How are his tonsils?? My DD had an awful time always sick until they took them out (had a temp when they removed them,I couldn't get rid of it) Best thing I ever did. She was so healthy after that!! Poor little guy!! He's in my prayers!! Hope they get rid of it this time as it can become chronic! Must be lot of sick kids to have breathing machine at school!! Jan

• kudzukween
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hi Jan, I don't know about his tonsils, the doctor didn't mention, but I think he still has to get used to living down south( he spent a few years in Washington state). and there's nothing but trees, pollen, fungus...you name it, on almost 90 acres of nothing but trees.

I took a sneak peek photo of part of the give away. There's still time to enter, ya'll!

• leveta
    15 years ago

I'm sorry to see that your baby is sick...I know it makes your heart hurt. My little ones have been sick too...Ear infections,fevers,coughing, snotting ect. Xavier is on his 2nd round of anitbiotics to. So I really feel heart felt for you...I hope he gets better soon... Hugs to you and your sweet baby...