Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pictures of my ice storm projects

Posted by delaniemae (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 17, 07 at 17:44

I admire any and all of the projects that Oddie posts and shared with her that I live in SW Missouri and we had a horrible ice storm over the weekend and to pass time I made some of my own bracelets and she ask me to post a picture. I feel extremely fortunate that I have not lost power, many many people in this area have been without electricity for several days and the temperatures get very cold at night so please keep these people in your thoughts and prayers. Attached is a picture of what I have been making to pass time, my work has been canceled all week. I finally got out to the grocery store today and got some more supplies, hopefully tomorrow we will start thawing out. Thanks for looking.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pictures of my ice storm projects

Sorry, not sure where I attached that picture!!!

Here is a link that might be useful:

o
Very sorry

Very sorry, this is only the second time I have tried to post from photobucket.

Here is a link that might be useful:

o

Sorry, I had to call my daughter.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

Beautiful!! I think I like the 1st and 4th best, but there all very pretty! do you sell your bracelet's ?atleast something good came of the ice storm, you had time to make your bracelet's, hope you thaw out soon, the ice weakens the trees and we lost alot over the years so even after its over its not over, my thoughts and prayers are with you all!
oddie

o

Super pretty bracelets. Hope all is well in your area with that ice storm. I saw pics on AOL and it looked horrible. In MA, we got overnight icing but it's not that bad compared to what you folks got. Hang in there.

Sal

o

Beautiful!! I love the second one!! Great job...I can hardly wait to see more!!

ginger

o

I did some beading too....

I had two ladies from freecycle, that between the three of us , we are doing some book trading...So I made them my beaded book markers as a thank you.

I'm planning on making another one or two tonight. If I get it done I'll post a picture.

We are not iced in but it is darn cold...So I've been trying to think of things to do that are little and not real involved.

I've got some Valentine fabric. I thought I would make a couple of heart shaped hot pad holders for my cousins who I have lunch with once a month.

I like to have a little gift for them on the months that have a holiday.

patti

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here