Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oddie_gw

Redone baggie wreath

oddie
16 years ago

I think it looks better made over, needed to be whimsical, or cute, looks best to me with plastic baggies, guess I was trying for something elgant and it just wouldnt work, going to make one with a soft sheer pink ribbon not sure what else yet, any way what do you think is it a improvemt ?

oddie

Comments (10)

• cyberdancer
    16 years ago

BIG thumbs up, oddie. Now it's perfect IMO. I would really like to see it with the pink ribbon. That was my original thought to your first post. I never got around to posting then. I'm not much of a poster, first time here. I have to go back and read the other threads to see what everyone else said. I'd really like to make one myself (never enough time). You did a great job. Thanks for sharing everything you do. I really enjoy looking at your creations.

cyberdancer

• Posie
    16 years ago

Really beautiful. That is such a cute idea to use the little hearts. Now for St. Pat's you can just add some little shammrocks. And for Easter, any Springie thing should work. Thanks !

• pattico_gw
    16 years ago

The red hearts garland is the icing on the cake...

Nice job.

patti

• honeysuckleridge
    16 years ago

beautiful as always!! I think a light pink might get a little lost on lack of color. I would ad a wider red ribbon bow, size 7 or even size 40 ribbon.
    Still it's beautiful as it is!!
    ginger

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you!
    cyberdancer welcome to the fourm, always room for more crafters!
    I use to just read all the posting then got the courage to post some of my crafts, you will find alot of helpfull crafters here, please come back and share with us ideas and crafts!
    Yes so easy to change for the holidays, might make the next one in a circle shape so I can change.
    ginger you know I always appreciate your advice! will find a larger ribbon and give it a try!
    Thanks for all your nice compliments
    oddie

• minnie_tx
    16 years ago

I like the "icing" too

• gingermc
    16 years ago

that is so lovely, i would love to know how to make one of them , your just so talented oddie
    cheryl

• deezie
    16 years ago

My mom used to make these when I was growing up I would love to make one for my outside gate the weather certainly wouldnt' damage it. Can you give instructions?
    deezie

• oddie
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you! so easy to make, I posted the site with info on how to make the baggie wreath, its still on the frist page,and has a video.
    Happy Crafting
    oddie

• kudzukween
    16 years ago

Oh I like that Valentine wire on it, very pretty!