Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
moonwolf_gw

Where Can I Find These Supplies?

moonwolf_gw
10 years ago

Hi everyone,

I want to make a pair of these shoes (not using the exact heels) for my Snow Queen costume for next year. I am unsure of where to find the wire cages used to attach to the shoes. I think I can find everything else at the craft stores/Wal-Mart/dollar stores.

I'll want to make a crown for her, too. I saw one on YouTube made from florist's wire and hot glue sprinkled with glitter. I was thinking of making one from wire, and maybe attaching strings of beads to it so it would look like icicles hanging down. I'll attach some snowflakes or icicles to it too, standing upright.

I want to carry something as well, to show her power/beauty. Either a staff, an orb, or a parasol with snowflake trim.

I also have a costume picked out. I plan on adorning it with rhinestones. Maybe some fake fur around the edges of the sleeves. Another thought was maybe gluing on some of those decorative snowflakes like I would use for the crown.

Sorry for rambling so much, but once my creative gears start turning on a project like this, I don't like to miss any details.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Here is a link that might be useful: Snow Queen Shoes

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!