Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
minak2007

Spine Label on Decorative Photo Albums

minak2007
16 years ago

Last summer, my project was to put 15 years worth of pictures in the photo album. I spent about 8-10 months buying the most beautiful decorative photo albums and a nice cherrywood furniture to display in it. At the end of Summer, I had all my pictures in these beautiful albums. Yeah!!! But now, the problem is I don't know what year is in what album unless I open the first page. Anyone have a good suggestion for labeling the spine? These are beautiful albums and I would like a unique idea.

The one thing I have already tried was using 3D paint on a plastic. I wrote out the year and let it dry. I then wanted to transfer it on the album but somehow it did not work. The dried paint was stretched as I lifted from the plastic and I had no way of putting glue on it.

My other thought is to take metal numbers (2008) and glue it to the spine but I can't find metal numbers that are small and decorative enough for an album. It's almost like Metal Alphabet Charms that is used for scrapbooking. I hope all this is making sense. I want to stay away from paper, sticker labels.

Thank you for the ideas!!!

Comments (3)