Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chattypatty49_gw

I've never posted on this forum...

chattypatty49
15 years ago

I come here often and am truly amazed at all the talent you ladies have. I dabble in crafts, but am not too good at it.

I'm embarrassed to ask this, but here goes.

Do any of you ladies know of a site that I could go to, that would have a pretty picture and verse on it, that I can put a picture in(on)?

I lost my Mom recently and would like to fix some kind of remembrance pic of her for my brother and for me.

TIA

Chattypatty

Comments (10)

• amberscu
    15 years ago

I cannot help you in what you are looking for but, I just wanted to give you a "Welcome to the board"!
    There is no need for you to feel embarrassed in asking for anything here. We all have our "speciality" areas and need help outside of those.

I also wanted to say that I am sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose a parent.

Amber

• susiewantsroses
    15 years ago

I am Susie. I usually post at Garden Junk.

I have experienced loosing my Mom too. Funeral Homes usually have a world of info creating rememberances. They could probably share their sources. They even sent a special memory book mark and an encased rose from her grave to me after my Mom passed.

I would also go to Google and type - Memory crafts, Mother's Day Crafts, Condolences for Mother, sympathy cards.

God Bless you and your brother through this.

• oddie
    15 years ago

welcome to the fourm! sorry to hear of the loss of your mother, I to lost mine 24 years ago and it still hurts, heres a memory craft I made for my family of my mother, she so loved flowers, the poem went around the craft boards a few years ago ,I still cry when I read it, my computer crashed and I lost the page I had saved of this,you could find a nice scrapbook page, and write the poem and add your photo, made one for my DBIL for his mom and changed the words from roses to flowers, and used a different page, I am sure the page I used was a freebe from some where, if you think you would like this I will hunt for the page, this was a 8x10 size and I put it in a nice frame

oddie

• chattypatty49
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Oddie, this is exactly what I am looking for. If you could find the page and send it to me , I would appreciate it very much. My email addy is: pittypat79@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Chattypatty

• jade2
    15 years ago

Oddie, that is a beautiful poem and what a nice remembrance idea. Could you please email the page to me also. I would like to make one for my mom, too. Thanks so much for the idea! cgn53@verizon.net

• kidd
    15 years ago

Oddie, I too would like to make this for my brother. Our mother will be gone 10 years in March. My email is lfield99@aol.com.

Thanks so much for all the help you provide alone with the other crafters.

• oddie
    15 years ago

still looking, not sure I will ever find this page, Iam checking with my sister as I think I sent her the page itself before the poem and picture was added,oh how I wish I had put my things on cds before my computer crashed! what a lesson to learn!
    oddie

• chattypatty49
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Snolady!!!!
    Thank you so much for posting these links.
    Chattypatty

• oddie
    15 years ago

sorry I have taken so long! couldnt find the rose page before I added the poem and photo, so fixed this one in my print shop for you all, I am adding the link to my photobucket album so you can click and save the page use the frist one, there are three, could not get it to load on this post said was worng url, dont know what I was doing worng, also the poem is there you could save it also, if you need more help just ask.
    Happy Crafting
    oddie

Here is a link that might be useful: my album