Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Victorian/Cottage jewel embellishments

Posted by sandi_w (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 23, 08 at 11:11

I posted this on holidays where I usually am and Luvs suggested I post here as yall have such great ideas. I am looking for some Victorian/Cottage jewel embellishments to sew on lampshade skirts, valance tie-ups and throw pillows. I need something about 2". Can anyone direct me to an online source? Thanks so much.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Victorian/Cottage jewel embellishments

Wrights trims has some really neat beaded trims available at Walmart/JoAnne fabrics, ect - not sure if this is the style you are looking for but below is a link to get you started....

Lynne

Here is a link that might be useful: beaded trims

o

Lynne, Thank you for reminding me of Wrights. You would think I would have remembered them as it was the trim I used many years ago. Our Walmart doesn't have much in the way of trims anymore. We do have a JoAnne's, but I haven't checked them out yet.

o

oh you are more than welcome Sandi - I saw your post over on the other forum and was trying to think of a place and then when I saw it posted over here Wrights came to my mind immediately - lol - go figure. I used it a couple of years ago on one of those lampshades that fit the candles - had it for a nightlight in my masterbath for a Victorian look. Hope you find something you like.....

Lynne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here