Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gingermc_gw

hello

gingermc
16 years ago

hello everyone,

i posted on the forum a few times last year but have been busy with my kids and family iv not had much me time but iam planning on posting more. well i love craft mostly made cards and a bit of scrapbooking, glass painting, but i would really love to learn a new craft but dont know where to start i have looked through lots of the posts and your work is amazing, so any ideas for a nice and easy craft to start with but i will need lots of instructions lol, thanks and its nice to be back

cheryl

Comments (9)

• oddie
    16 years ago

Welcome back! if you find a project you would like to make just ask, theres alot of helpful people here, and I am sure someone would have info for you.
    Happy Crafting
    oddie

• nonacook
    16 years ago

Glad you are here!
    Surely you will find something that appeals to you soon,
    because there are some wonderful projects here.

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Welcome to the forum Cheryl. What kinds of things are you interested in making?

I've seen lots of decorations made using scrapbooking supplies too. In fact, there is even a magazine showing how to make gift items from them.

And don't forget to visit the Scrapbooking forum too so you can share pics and ideas with other scrappers.

Luvs

• Posie
    16 years ago

One project I'm working on just now are Memory Boxes for my three daughters. I've found a couple nice boxes at Savers but need one more. Then I'm going to add some of their old school papers.. Awards they have won. Their old 4-H club memories, Girl Scout Awards, etc. Then I will be sorting through old pictures and find ones pertaining to them to add to the box.These are alot of work.Have you tried paper making or scrapbooking.

• gingermc
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thankyou all for the warm welcome, I have been looking through all the posts and there is lots that appeals to me Iam just spoiled for choice cant make my mind up (like a child in a sweetie shop lol) posie i have tried scrapbooking and card making and loved it but just need a change, oddie i loved your baggie wreaths watched the video link you put up so Iam going to try making one of them. but i will be looking at all the projects for a while yet lol and will be asking for help soon
    thanks agian
    cheryl

• kudzukween
    16 years ago

Hi Ginger!! Welcome :) There's tons of ideas here!!

• craftylady-2006
    16 years ago

Welcome back to the forum Cheryl. Let us know what you need help with when you're ready.

Sal

• maddya
    16 years ago

Hi Ginger,
    I have only been here for awhile now.....just a bit before Christmas and it is the most amazing forum with so many great ladies and great crafting ideas. Hope you find many nice things.
    Maddya

• gram_NH
    16 years ago

Welcome!

As you must already know, this forum is full of wonderful, caring, talented people.

One idea seems to lead to another, and then another. It is fun to see each persons take on an idea.

Have fun!

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County