Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
huggybear_2008

Information on where to get the Glass Blocks,

huggybear_2008
15 years ago

First of all I just want you all to know , I am not in any way involved with this company .. I just saw this ad and thought so many of us wanted the glass blocks this past Christmas , now would be a good time to stock up on them and put them away or get a jump start on next Christmas. or for any holiday..

Glass Block for Crafts ready for you to decorate! - $8 (Cincinnati)

Reply to: sale-993689957@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2009-01-15, 9:07AM EST

Just in time for the Holidays. Decorated glass blocks make great gifts. For the last few years, folks have been buying glass block, drilling holes to install lights and decorating them with paint, decals, ribbons and anything else they can come up with. Whether it's a table centerpiece for the family holiday dinner, wedding, bar ornaments, night lights, or just a fancy paperweight; the hobby is growing each year.

We've made it easier than ever! We now have an inventory of our own branded "Redi2Craft" glass blocks. They are available in 8" X 8" x 3" with a 1.75" pre-molded (not drilled) hole and plug. The plug has an integrated 'coin slot' if you just want to use the block as a bank. The plug can be cut to accept wires if you choose to install lights in your project.

Clear Glass Block with Clear Edges, Plugs, and instructions are $7.25 each.

Green and Red tinted block with plugs and instructions are $8.75each.

We have a limited supply of last years craft block available as well. Last years block has a 1" diameter hole drilled in the edge and a white edge coating. Last year's blocks do not come with plugs. They are $6.35 each.

Quantity discounts are available. If you have your own craft store and want to stock these "Redi2Craft" blocks, we have dealer kits available as well.

Mention you seen us on Craigslist.com

We are located at: Cincinnati Glass Block Co. 12100 Mosteller Rd Cincinnati, OH 45241