Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Paper wreath

Posted by oddie (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 13, 10 at 9:44

I love this project, doesnt have to be just for Christmas, change the paper to what ever holiday or season you like.
oddie

Here is a link that might be useful: Beautifull paper wreath

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Paper wreath

Oddie, that is so neat--gosh now we have a use for all that paper when we unwrap presents! I've also seen a similar thing done by making paper loops and attaching them with a straight pin--double sided paper would be perfect for those. Luvs

o

oddie - that's really nice. Hope I get my act together and try one sometime. If anyone here makes one, please post a pic.

o

I thought it was very pretty and easy to make,could make it smaller and put on a gift, or a card, could make flowers useing this idea, attach to those cute purse gift bags.
good idea luvs to save all that beautifull gift wrap, do you have a photo of the wreath you are talking about? dont think I have seen it before.
sorry dont know what to tell you barb_from_pa, I am haveing the same problem, do have a paper flower I saw at a blog will see if I can find it, still looking but check out this wreath

http://missfancypants.typepad.com/little_miss_fancy_pants/2009/09/fancy-this-christmas-wreath.html
might take awhile to find the flower I was talking about, will post if I do.
oddie

o

Heres the flower I was looking for, I dont have a air sprayer but love the idea and I am sure they could be made very pretty with out it.
oddie

Here is a link that might be useful: very pretty paper flower

o

Oddie, I can't remember the blog where I saw the one with the paper loops, sorry. I've also seen them made with paper hearts in various shades of pinks, and don't forget the one Kudzu made using the paper shred glued all over a cardboard ring. Luvs

o

thanks for the great info guys.

Here is a link that might be useful: Download FREE Craft Books And Projects

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here