Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oddie_gw

Valentine projects

oddie
14 years ago

thought it would be fun to share some valentine project from the past just incase they might have been missed, please share your! I posted mine in the gallery

happy crafting

oddie

Comments (8)

• lanieree
    14 years ago

I'm finishing one tonight, and I'll be putting it on my blog. I'm super new to this site, and I'm still figuring out what the "Gallery" is! But once I do, I'll put it up there, too :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Life in the Pitts

• wayne_2010
    14 years ago

A lucky Bimago fan has the opportunity to win a beautifull canvas print for Valentine's Day.

The competition is called: "Confess love and win a picture!" Main award is the picture 70111 "kiss" : canvas print 50x50cm with wooden stretching bars. The award will surely be a great gift idea for the beloved person! You can find more informations about the competition at www.bimago.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Valentine's Day Competition

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

When you come on "crafts & Decorations" form you will see right above the 1st post to the right "discussions"- that is what this is & to right of that "Gallery" click on that & you get pics of what people make. It isn't used much & mostly people post pics here, but check it every so often. Several forums are like that. A couple of them have 3 categories! Jan

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

I loved them all & the heart shaped 1 that you didn't show that is right after the rose& bird tree, lovely & my favorite!! TFS Jan

• deb7845
    14 years ago

thanks for these great ideas.

Here is a link that might be useful: Download FREE Craft Books And Projects

• carolnv
    14 years ago

oddie - could you possibly give the directions to the plastic bag heart wreath again? I looked through past posts and couldn't find them and I'd like to make one this year. I have a heart shaped wire and a box of baggies, but can't remember where to go from there! TIA, Carol

• oddie
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank you! glad you liked my projects, dont have many as I dont decorate much for valentine, was hopeing to see some of your projects here.
    carolnv heres the link to a video I found, I did make the frist one like the one in the video, then desided why all the cutting, I opened the baggie, flap part out and fan folded and tied on no cutting, maybe not as full but alot eaiser to make for me anyway,these could be made for all holidays,saw them frist at christmas just took awhile till I got around to makeing one.
    oddie

Here is a link that might be useful: baggie wreath video

• bulldinkie
    14 years ago

About 10 years ago I made all the ladies in my family a heart wreath.I thought I designed it,one day in craft store I saw instructions for one like it,I bent hanger,shape of heart,just pull down center,cut off hanger hook..easy to shape then tie yarn in bundles in shape of bows tie on wire till you fill it,I like it full,Then I bought an antique ribbon tied on ,I hung it on my door on the one loop of the heart kinda lazy look.It the wreath was red.