Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cute pendants for necklaces

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 9, 08 at 1:53

Found this site/forum in Home Companion magazine and was browsing. Thought Oddie and maybe some others might like these pendants made from the clear half marbles. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Glass pendants

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cute pendants for necklaces

Wow those are NICE! I'm gonna have to go see how she put the jump ring on it for hanging,lol!

o

This is so great for young folks!!
Gosh I love Patti's site. THanks so much for sharing this. It's been ages since I've found the time to visit over at Crafster's...I can spend the day there becoming inspired!! This really makes me miss Aleene's show so much, because Patti and Darcey from Hobby Lobby were always my favorite guests. I had never even been in a Hobby Lobby until about 8 years ago and now I practically live there...lol

ginger

o

Ginger, I so wish we had Hobby Lobby here in California. I love it too, and always go there when we visit family in Mo. I love that they always have so many things marked down and carry such a great variety.

I had not been to the Craftster site before. Was pleased to see that allot of the people on the forums seem to be young people. Nice to know they enjoy making things too.

Kudzukween, if you read further down that post, she shows a diagram of how she made the hanger for them. They were discussing whether they should put felt on the back too.

One of the gals on the GJ forum actually put pictures of her relatives and friends on this same type of glass half marbles--lots of possibilities.

Luvs

o

Cute idea luvs! thanks for shareing that site, love the hanger she made so simple, but pretty, I have done kinda the same with bottle caps scrap papers ,and those round scrapbooking buttons, 1in fits perfect, the marbles are very pretty thoe, a one inch hole punch sure helps when makeing these, I never could cut a perfect circle.
oddie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here