Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cuisinart 10-piece copper set at Tuesday morning $299 should we?

Posted by schnitzel (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 1, 05 at 21:33

The ad came in the mail today for a 10 piece cusinart copper cooper set for $299 at Tuesday morning...They look so gorgeous in the photo...However, I do read your posts about the pros and cons...I am not the neat type freak to keep them imaculate...When I hear patina on copper what does that really mean? What would they look like in 6 mos. I am Italian and cook alot of sauces...Would this be the best ware set for us? Can you put these in the oven too?? I hear stainless is the easiest maintence (just throw in the dishwasher if you need to. I have some tools of the trade from Macy's (non-stick) and am use to using those...What about tri-clad like Sams Club set?...I appreciate all your help....
Nikki

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cuisinart 10-piece copper set at Tuesday morning $299 should

Duplicate thread...

TJ

Here is a link that might be useful: cuisinart 10-piece copper set at Tuesday morning $299 should we?

o
.....Just a follow-up thought.....

FYI and future reference, per Forum Instructions at the bottom of each main Forum page:

"Posting a message is a two step process. You will first have a chance to preview your message and verify its contents.
After posting your message, you may need to reload the forum page in order to see it listed."

TJ

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here