Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
keck_gw

Looking for red dinnerware

keck
18 years ago

I have white dinnerware from LNT and its about six years old and is starting to chip. Its the LNT brand. I am now wanting to replace it with red dishes. DH doesn't like floral altough being able to get accent pieces with pattern would be nice for me. The color I am looking for is more of a Garnett than tomato or brick red. I found something that I love the look of at Target, but I am not sure if it will hold up - would like to get 5 years out of it, as I like to get new things often. Open stock would be nice as I will probably get 10 - 12 plates, 8 - 10 bowls, a few salad and bread plates and just a few cups. No space for 12 cups! And neither of us drink cofee.

Here is the target dishes I found that DH has "OK" in style in the solid red, although I like the idea of getting the red and sage both. I have several white platters and large serving bowls that I will keep - will that look weird. I actually have several of the Target accent pieces above my cabinets for decoration, and have the cookie jar so it would need to coordinate.

My walls are butter yellow, cabinets are creamy and fabric on barstools are mostly garnett background with flowers that are butter, gold and then leafy green color for foliage.

The target dishes look burnt orange on the screen but they are pretty close to garntt or burgundy.

Here is a link that might be useful: Dishes

Comments (6)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH