Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Heated Serving Dishes / Le Creuset / Deni

Posted by betsyhac (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 16, 09 at 13:46

I hate slaving over a meal, only to have it get cold by the time everyone sits down to eat. I'm looking for a heated gravy boat, and I think I like the Deni. And I also really want to purchase several Le Creuset pieces, but I'm wondering if it's possible to have them go from oven to sitting on some kind of apparatus that will keep them warm. Does anyone do this? If so, what do you use?
Thx so much,
Betsy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Heated Serving Dishes / Le Creuset / Deni

They work fine...in fact I don't see shy you would need something like that....you can keep them on the cook top on very low....
Or were you wanting to put the pot directly on your dining room table?

o
RE: Heated Serving Dishes / Le Creuset / Deni

I want them to go from oven to the table or sideboard. Since I posted, I've read that they stay warm. Do they keep the contents warm enough w/o a hot plate of some sort?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here