Return to the Cookware Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
confused on the differences of cookware

Posted by chris3181 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 11, 05 at 12:25

Hi I am new to this forum I usually spend most of my time on the Kitchen forum but with that project finished I need a new past time :). Well I have been reading all the posts on cookware and I need some help! I am a bit confused on the Kirklands 2 different pot sets and of course the Sams club one. So here it goes. What is the difference with the Kirklands 11 pc Sitram Stainless Steel for 149.99 and the Kirklands 13 piece Stainless Steel coper bond 5 ply for 199.99. (I gave my mother these and she is in love with them). Then there is the Sams Club (Tamontina)11 pcs set which from all my readings is comparable to All Clad.

I am just soooo confused! I like to cook. I consider myself a good cook and I have been cooking on copper clad Revere Ware pots and aluminum clad Farberwar Stainless steel pots and misc junky skillets for the last 17 years. I wanted to pamer myself with a nice set to replace/add to my pieces. But is so overwhelming. Help to anyone who can provide it. Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cookware Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here