Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
homersgarden

Demarle...I love it

homersgarden
16 years ago

I want to let everyone know that I am not selling this stuff first because it might sound like an advertisement. This is the maker of Silopat (cookie sheet liners). I got suckered into going to a "party" and then watched the demonstration. I was impressed so I bought a few pieces and now I am SOLD. Basically, it is flexible pans to cook cakes, muffins, tarts, etc in. You can literally take a bundt cake still warm flip it out of the ungreased pan and it comes out perfectly...the same is true for jello! I also used it for ice molds and it is so neat.

They sell at round "cake" pan that I have used for egg casseroles, cheesy food, etc and it cleans up wonderfully. In fact, my husband almost tricked me into "doing" the dishes. He threw it in the sink I found it and asked, "Did you clean this?" "No". "How did it get clean?" I rinsed it off and it looked clean". You know that nasty chicken residue when you cook them? Not here.

Told you I would sound like an advertisement. Anyway, might be worth checking out since I know people here like their cookware. It isn't cheap. The bundt pan was $37, but I think it was well worth it. I am not sure if people in the US really know about it. I checked Ebay and have found very few items. I did find a huge lot of 25+ items and it ended up going for $660...half of retail. I was bummed since I wanted it, but could not afford it. It was interesting that all the bidders seemed to be from Europe.

Just thought I would share.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County